Stop Scorpions In Their Tracks: Top Techniques For Control For Augusta Properties
December 15, 2023
If you own a home in the Augusta area, you may have to deal with many different types of pests. Rodents love sharing your home with you and can find many different ways to get inside. Termites, carpenter ants, and carpenter bees not only like how your house looks but also how it tastes and can cause considerable damage to your home’s structure over time. Cockroaches can contaminate your stored food and potentially expose you to diseases.
Scorpions and wasps can also present you with severe problems. Both possess powerful stings capable of hospitalizing some individuals. Scorpion encounters often occur without warning and often involve children and pets.
Call Jury Pest Services today for quality scorpion control in Augusta.
Understanding Scorpions: Anatomy, Behavior And Habitats
Here are some facts about scorpions:
- Scorpions are carnivorous and hunt insects for food. In fact, seeing a lot of scorpions around your home can also be a sign that you have an insect problem.
- Scorpions have two pincers and a long tail that ends in a stinger. These help them capture and incapacitate their prey.
- Scorpions are nocturnal and prefer to come out at night.
- Scorpion encounters are often accidental, and you can get stung before you even know that a scorpion is nearby.
- All scorpions possess venom, some strong enough to cause serious symptoms in humans.
There are many types of scorpions, but only one company is needed to get rid of them: Jury Pest Services. Drop us a line today.
Scorpion Control Inside The Home: Tips For Effective Indoor Prevention
Encountering scorpions on the outside of your house is bad enough, but discovering them inside your home is even worse. To keep scorpions from being enticed inside, do not let garbage pile up inside your home; this can attract insects, which will attract scorpions. Be sure to keep your home clean, including vacuuming frequently to avoid attracting insects and subsequently scorpions. Finally, eliminate clutter to decrease places for scorpions to hide and explore.
Jury Pest Services has a long history of successfully treating scorpion infestations inside homes. Contact us today for safe, effective scorpion control, and let us make a satisfied customer out of you.
Outdoor Scorpion Control: Securing Your Yard And Surroundings
Here are some things you can do on the outside of your home to decrease your chances of scorpions:
- Tightly seal garbage: Exposed garbage will often attract insects looking for a meal, and scorpions will then come around, too, looking for a meal of their own.
- Eliminate clutter: Pests of all types like to shelter in and explore clutter. Eliminating clutter can help decrease your chances of encountering all kinds of pests.
- Seal your home: Scorpions and other pests will exploit openings to come inside. Sealing your house well can help eliminate entry opportunities for pests.
Jury Pest Services professionals know how to get rid of scorpions. If you’re struggling with scorpions, we can help you get your home - and your peace of mind - back. Contact us today.
Professional Scorpion Elimination: The Safe And Effective Solution
Scorpion pest control in Augusta can be challenging for the average homeowner. It takes considerable experience and knowledge to address them effectively, and ineffective DIY pest control efforts can leave you frustrated while they fail to control scorpions.
Using professionals to help you with scorpion infestations is a smart choice. With Jury Pest Services, you can be sure you are working with skilled professionals who are well-versed in how to get rid of scorpions. Call us today; you will be glad you did.